sbi shaurya home loan
SBI Shaurya Home Loan is a home loan scheme specially designed for defence personnel. Salaried as well as self-employed individuals who are either serving in the armed forces or have retired from service are eligible for this loan. The scheme offers several benefits such as low interest rates, easy repayment options, etc.
What is the SBI Shaurya Home Loan?
The SBI Shaurya Home Loan is a home loan for serving or retired personnel of the Indian armed forces, Paramilitary forces, and defense employees. It offers competitive interest rates and relaxed eligibility criteria. This loan can be used for the purchase or construction of a house/flat, as well as for the purchase of a plot of land. The maximum loan amount is Rs. 15 lakhs and the repayment period is up to 30 years.
Who is eligible for the SBI Shaurya Home Loan?
The SBI Shaurya Home Loan is a home loan designed specifically for members of the Indian armed forces. To be eligible for this loan, you must be a serving member of the Indian army, navy, or air force, or a retired member with at least 3 years of service. You must also be between the ages of 18 and 50, and have a minimum annual income of Rs. 2 lakhs.
What are the features of the SBI Shaurya Home Loan?
The SBI Shaurya Home Loan is a home loan product offered by the State Bank of India (SBI) to eligible Indian defense personnel and armed forces veterans. The key features of this home loan product are as follows:
1. The loan amount can be up to INR 15 lakhs.
2. The interest rate on the loan is currently 9.45% p.a.
3. No maximum tenure for the loan is specified by SBI.
4. The processing fee for the loan is nil.
5. Pre-payment of the loan is allowed without any charges.
6. A waiver of 2 EMIs is allowed in case of death or permanent disability of the borrower during the tenure of the loan.
How to apply for the SBI Shaurya Home Loan?
If you are looking to apply for the SBI Shaurya Home Loan, here is what you need to do:
1. Log on to the official website of State Bank of India.
2. On the home page, scroll down to the ‘Personal Banking’ section and click on the ‘Retail Loans’ option.
3. On the next page, select the ‘Home Loans’ option from the list of loan products offered by SBI.
4. You will be redirected to a page where you can choose between different types of home loans offered by SBI. Select the ‘SBI Shaurya Home Loan’ option.
5. On the next page, you will find all the information related to the SBI Shaurya Home Loan, such as interest rates, eligibility criteria, etc. Read through this carefully before proceeding further.
6. If you meet all the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for this loan, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this page.
7. This will take you to an online application form which needs to be filled out with your personal and financial details. Once you