Mahindra Finance Personal Loan is for existing customers and employees of M&M Limited and subsidiary companies. You can meet any kind of financial needs with this credit facility. You will get faster approval due to minimum documentation and quick verification process. You will pay Rs. can take up to 3 lakh loan. You can choose from easy payment options and also choose to prepay the loan.
This post will discuss Mahindra Finance Personal Loan features, eligibility criteria, interest rate, EMI calculation, required documents and frequently asked questions.
Mahindra Personal Loan: Current Interest Rates EMI Processing Charges Documents Required for Mahindra Finance Personal Loan Online. Calculator EMI and Eligibility with Calculator. Mahindra Finance Instant Personal Loan Approval & Disbursement within 2 days. Easy EMI payment option through check, ECS, mobile transfer or cash at the branch.
Mahindra Finance Personal Loan Highlights 2022
|Mahindra Finance Personal Loan Highlights 2022
|Depends on factors like credit profile of the borrower, tenure and loan amount.
|Up to 3 years
|Up to Rs. 3 Lakhs
|Fees and Charges
|Nominal charge for prepayment of the loan
Features of Mahindra Finance Personal Loan
Here are the features:
- You can expect instant approval for requested credit
- Disbursement usually takes place within 2 days of loan approval
- Rs. get up to 3 lakhs as funds in your bank account
- Maximum flexibility in tenure, interest rates and other norms
- Mahindra Finance Personal Loan interest rate is competitive as per market standards
- Hassle-free documentation and quick verification process
- Maximum repayment period is 2 to 3 years
- Pay EMIs easily through the institute’s easy EMI options
Documents Required for Mahindra Finance Personal Loan
- Photographs of borrower and guarantor
- KYC documents
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of profession/Income proof/last 3 months bank statements
Eligibility And Documentation required for Mahindra Finance Personal Loan
The personal loan is available for existing Mahindra Finance customers and Mahindra Group employees only.
For existing Mahindra Finance customers:
A good repayment track record is mandatory
For Mahindra Group employees:
- All confirmed employees of M&M Ltd., or any of its subsidiary companies
- Should have completed at least two years of service with the organisation
- Should be between 21 to 58 years of age
- Photographs of the borrower and guarantor
- KYC Documents
- Pan card copy
- Income proof/proof of profession/bank statements of three months
Mahindra Finance Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Personal loan facility is valid only for Mahindra Group employees and existing customers of Mahindra Finance.
- Therefore, the credit is available to (confirmed employees) working for M&M Limited
- Also, employees of M&M Limited subsidiary companies can take loans
- Must have at least two years of employment history with the company
- Applicant age limit is between 21 years to 58 years
- If you are an existing customer, to get credit, you need a good repayment track record
Documents for Personal Loan Mahindra Finance
Here are the documents required for loan application:
- Duly filled and signed loan application form
- KYC documents (proof of identity and proof of address) of borrower and guarantor.
- Address proof (any one of the following): Telephone bill/passport/electricity bill/bank statement with cheque/ID card issued by post office/any other address proof documents accepted by the finance firm
- Proof of Identity (any one of the following): Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License, or any other
Recent passport-size photographs of guarantor and borrower
- Copy of PAN card
- Latest 3 months Proof of Income/Business/Bank Statement